domingo, octubre 06, 2013

Blossom Goodchild – Regarding 6 Oct. Channeling – 6 October 2013


bloss arizona biggerOK … Hello! Herewith the very long overdue blog chat.
I FEEL the need to express regarding the channel I did today and its contents therein.
It seems once again that something is in the air … and expectancy coming from all around. To be perfectly honest I do not read many channellings at all these days so I cannot comment on what others are bringing through … although I do get snippets here and there.
These days … as you can tell through the channelling, I FEEL a little awkward to keep on questioning ‘them’ about what they are saying … yet when they get everyone ‘amped’  … I immediately think ‘here we go again’ … with all respect.
The thing is … I do not enter into any given channelling with an agenda. I tune in, ask for a blessing and that what comes though is for the Highest good of all … and off we go.
However … I am well aware that I am not infallible and that my thoughts could be influencing … and yet I really ‘put it out there’ for this not to be so. I mean … what would be the point of that?
So basically … what I am trying to say is … THIS IS WHAT CAME THROUGH.
(http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/index.html?page=BG191oct6.html)
I am just the messenger and when ‘they’ draw close in order to communicate I FEEL their Love so deeply.
Am I trying to cover my proverbial behind? Probably!
Yet if I did not send out that which I receive and something did take place … I would FEEL pretty rotten for not seeing my role through as I have obviously agreed to do.
Don’t get me wrong … I am all for it. All for THE EVENT taking place. Yet such a HUGE part of my humanity has got so used to ‘nothing happening’ that I cannot quite comprehend the fact that something actually will.
Maybe we all FEEL this way after so long and that’s the very reason it hasn’t happened yet!
SO … They speak of THE EVENT being imminent … We shall just have to wait and see.
If it is not … then what?  Again … We shall just have to wait and see.
Will I continue if nothing happens? … We shall just have to wait and see.
I KNOW due to emails received how everyone is FEELING as we remain on the roller coaster. I FEEL the same! Yet we can’t stop the world. We can’t get off … and if I had that choice would I really want to? A question I often ask myself. And although sometimes I think I would … when push came to shove … NO I wouldn’t.
Why? For many reasons …  A big one being that in my heart something drives me on … and on … and on … that wanting to hang around for when that EVENT takes place .So many of us FEEL it!
THE FEELING OF KNOWING THAT’S WHY WE CAME. Yet … do we know for sure? NO!
What if it’s all a load of crock! What if I get to 95 and I am lying on my death bed thinking ‘Darn! Never did happen!’
Well the fact is … It doesn’t really matter in the long run. What does matter is that I FEEL in this moment of NOW that I have a purpose … as do many … WE KNOW WE ARE HERE FOR A REASON.
We all have this dream about THE EVENT taking place (whatever it maybe) and feeling A UNITY AROUND THIS PRECIOUS EARTH OF OURS.
That Oneness that is spoken of … WE WILL FEEL IT … and KNOW it and UNDERSTAND IT … because we GET IT.
All that we have soldiered on for will make sense and the waiting shall end and The Beginning shall begin.
The ‘orders’ within us that have lain dormant will set us into action. I have had this KNOWING for so long. Leader upon Leader upon Leader shall recognise their position … be it for small or large regiments!
KNOWINGNESS shall speak out in abundance as NEW PLANS get underway to benefit the whole.
All selfish need put aside for we work as One … for One.
All hearts smiling in silence as the PEACE that has slept is now awake.
If we close our eyes and dream … and then FEEL the dream into reality … we KNOW it as TRUTH.
For where else can that dream arise from? It is within us? It is THE PLAN that we created for this New World. It remains within for now … for that is its home … Yet …
Could it be that IN TRUTH … AN EVENT OF ENORMOUS MAGNITUDE IS TO OCCUR?
THAT THIS EVENT IS THE PLAN?
This plan therefore is reaching its peak.
WE KNOW IT HAS TO ONE DAY … That is why WE KEEP ON KEEPING ON … because inside of us WE FEEL IT. This is what drives us … because we KNOW deep down that this is why we are here.
IT HAS TO HAPPEN ONE DAY! SO WHY NOT ANY DAY NOW?
As The Federation asked of us today … KEEP ON LIVING THE VIBRATION NEEDED.
I DO FEEL WE ARE AT THE FINISHING LINE … WE ARE READY … READY TO STEP OVER IT … AND GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.
I’M GAME IF YOU ARE … SO BE IT!
Ps. Just a thought … Oct 14th is just around the corner … and it IS just a thought!
www.blossomgoodchild.blogspot.com / link to original article