viernes, octubre 11, 2013

Council of Angels and Archangel Michael via Goldenlight: Dancing and Skipping Around the Edges of Time October 11, 2013


Balanced Heart Chakra - available from HeavenOnEarthSilks on Etsy
10-11-13
Channeled by Goldenlight, www.thegoldenlightchannel.com. © The Golden Light Channel. Please include this copyright and credit, and full message without alteration when re-posting this message.
Dear Friends,
I’m doing a rare daytime channeling as the urge to rest and bring in a message is so strong that I can no longer ignore it.
For the past week I have been floating in and out of “time” or transcending the 3rd and 4th dimensions .. “Skipping time”.. The only things that seem to be keeping me tied to this reality that includes time and dates are a couple of old work projects I’m finishing up that have deadlines. After those two projects, my work responsibilities are over and I am faced with the prospect of no new “work” in my field; but I feel that my “work” is now in being aligned with my soul contracts and missions, namely the assisting of ushering in the new Golden Age upon Earth by bringing in higher dimensional messages and lightworks of art. My next painting series will be an archangel “miniseries” (not a tv show lol), as well as another two new series which are a surprise. I AM moving forward in faith that financial abundance will come somehow by following my soul mission and soul contract, i.e., the reason my soul came to this earth at this time of great transformation for All.

I have to tell you all about what happened to me last “Sunday” or shall i say “two Sundays”…
It was Sunday October 6, and I remember thinking “I need another Sunday”… that the weekends always seemed too short… and as time is collapsing there just always seems to be less time to get things done than ever before. I remember rushing to the grocery store to get there before they closed, knowing they closed early on Sundays (they take their Sundays seriously where I live, lol). I remember asking the store manager, “what time do you close on Sundays, 9 pm?”, and he replied, “yes 9 pm on Sundays, in 5 minutes”, as he looked at his watch … This is how i know (you’ll see later on in the story), that I was not going crazy. I also remember looking at the calendar and, seeing that it was October 6, I was thinking that the next day, Oct. 7th, was my nephew’s birthday and that I would have to send him a birthday greeting (which I subsequently forgot, sorry!).  I read some posts that night on some of the sites I follow and went to bed feeling like my all-too-short Sunday had come and gone too fast, the days flying by like usual, and just being accepting of it.
The next morning I woke up and was doing some morning reading and noticed that some of the posts on the top I had somehow already read, and that all the dates were the same as the day before, even the ones at the very top of the WordPress dashboard, which always shows posts from the current date of the sites I follow. I refreshed the page a few times and the top posts still said October 6. “That can’t be”,  I thought to myself…”Yesterday was October 6″. So just to confirm, I went to my deskop calendar to check the date (something I seem to do a lot of, as I work for myself and don’t follow the 9-5 work routine that keeps us trapped within calendar time)… as I looked at my desktop calendar, it showed that it was Sunday October 6!!!!!!!!!!!!
I stared in disbelief thinking either it was a technical glitch and my calendar was not refreshing, or I must have had my days mixed up but then as I ate breakfast and had some coffee, I reviewed in my mind the sequence of events of the previous night.. Knowing I had to get to the grocery store by 9pm because they closed early on Sundays… asking the manager what time they closed on Sundays, and him saying “9 o’clock on Sundays, in 5 minutes” as he looked at his watch…and I also remembered looking at the calendar, seeing it was Oct. 6 and that my nephew’s birthday was the next day, etc.
And then it hit me, I had somehow jumped out of time and now had an extra day!!!! Wow!!!!!!
Instead of trying to figure it out with my brain, I just said to myself “This is the most interesting thing that has ever happened to me!!!” It’s funny too because I remember doing some reading the previous day and coming across a post with a clip from the movie “Groundhog Day” with Bill Murray – in which he keeps waking up to the same day over and over again. Sychronicity! I also came across a very interesting radio interview with a man who, as a child, participated in a government time travel program called Pegasus (transcript posted below, very interesting), which I listened to on my “Day out of Time”.
The whole thing was fascinating! And had my mind envisioning what life would be like without time. No more worrying about paying rent or bills on “on time” ( a seemingly constant and annoying thought that seems to always be uppermost in my mind lately… What a waste of “time”!)… everything changes without time, I realized. I became free of worry, had more time to simply “be in the now” and just enjoy my day. A whole new paradigm! As soon as I realized I had “skipped time” I became so JOYFUL, free of worry, EXUBERANT, and just feeling peaceful that I had somehow transcended the matrix of time, if even for a brief period. I thought to myself “Wow! Imagine if every day was like this??? No worrying about dates or rent or bills in fact there would be no bills because everything is NOW and dates are obsolete. WOW!! The whole concept is mind-expanding in itself, but to experience it is even more interesting. Kind of a relief from the pressures of “every day earth life”. Amazing!!!! I also really just enjoyed the fact that I could actually enjoy my day without worrying about anything at all….nothing to do, nowhere to go, just a day to enjoy!
Towards the end of my joyful exuberant “Day Out of Time”, I knew that I had to return back to “the time matrix” the following “day”, as I had to finish up those last “work” responsibilities. As I saw the clock switch to Oct. 7, I knew I was back in.
What an incredible day it had been!!!
I decided not to share it yet, as I wanted to savor the uniqueness of this incredible experience. Yet today as the memory begins to fade “only just” 5 days later.. It seems like weeks later.. Indeed I think time is bending, stretching, and twisting and I think those of us “in tune” with the higher dimensions are beginning to float and skip around the edges of time itself. Eventually this floating and skipping will shift from being temporary to permanent, and here comes a message now from the Council of Angels and my Pleiadian family.
Good afternoon we are the Council of Angels and the Pleiadian Council and wish to speak to you today of this experience the channel had of “skipping time”. She did indeed skip time and was able to “double back” in time to “be” in a time track parallel to one she had previously “been” in, simply with the use of intention combined with the power of the heart and mind. Her desire to “have another Sunday” was so strong (intention + heart + mind= creation), that she simply “doubled back” in time to “re-experience” a time sequence in her calendar reality which she had “already experienced”.. In “reality” she was outside of time but her mind had created a pre-programmed hologram to seem like she was again in the same calendar day as the previous day, so that her brain could “comprehend” what was happening. The skipping time phenomenon which some of you will begin to experience is part of the ascension process. Like all aspects of your ground-breaking earth Ascension, this skip in time is a gradual process which will be occurring slowly and in pieces so that your mind and brain does not start going into overload. Imagine if you went from your current-day reality into “no time”, or the fifth dimension, and you had no calendar date or clock; if this happened too quickly, your brains as they are now would not be able to comprehend what is happening.
So this is part of the process that we spoke of last time where you must begin to train your brain and your body, which are physical organs and physical vehicles, to follow along with your consciousness. In other words, you’re training your brain to be outside of time! You will be training your brain to ascend, basically. Beginning to step outside of the boundaries of time in the calendar is part of the Ascension process that you will be going through. This, as we have discussed before, is something very new for earth humans… this has never happened on earth before, so this is a very new experience in the history of the consciousness of mankind. This is groundbreaking Creator territory! In other words, you have all agreed to participate in this experiment and experience, and part of this experience will be the joyful skipping and jumping outside of time. The first time this happens to you – and it will be a little different for each of you according to what you can handle – you will be literally joyfully skipping and jumping because it brings a great sense of relief and joy. This is what the channel experienced on the day when she realized that she had jumped time! She was filled with a joy and a glee which she could almost not contain!
You will begin to experience this as well. And, as with all aspects of this experience, it is your awareness that will assist you in your transcendence of time… in your transcendence of the illusory material world which is simply a hologram. The “day” that the channel experienced which was a doubling back in parallel time was a hologram that was created by her being so that her mind would not go into overload. The “reality” is – and the term reality is subjective – she had jumped into a pocket of the fifth dimension. Oh what joy she experienced on that “day”! You too will feel this joy and glee as you begin to skip and jump outside of time. This is the signature of being in the higher dimensions, and you are all graduating towards this now. The channel has been moving slowly towards this over the years actually by getting rid of watches and clocks, preparing her brain to be in “no time”. She also began a regiment of daily living in the now and living in the day many years ago, so that each day for her is the now. There are no calendars on her walls or clocks on her walls or watches on her wrist anymore. The only reason she looks at her digital clock or calendar is in completing any of her work responsibilities that she may have, or appointments that she may have.
As your higher dimensional abilities begin to increase exponentially now, you will begin bouncing in and out of the third, fourth and fifth dimensions. And many are talking of these higher dimensional abilities now, such as Andrew Bojarski speaking today of teleportation becoming a reality*, and this is true as many of your higher dimensional abilities begin to awaken now. This will be causing you much exuberance glee joy and exhilaration … ! Of course with the higher dimensional abilities comes responsibility… notice that the word response-ability is an offshoot of the word ability… That is because with these new abilities, one of the responses to these new abilities will be to use them wisely… To use them with conscious awareness and to follow the spiritual law of non-harming of any other being, of respecting another being’s space and solitude and quiet if they so wish… of the spiritual law of the Golden Rule, which is to do unto others as you would have done into yourself… So in being consciously aware and respectful of other people’s space, and that includes their energetic space, you will be using these higher abilities wisely and with love.
The channel Goldenlight is now tuning into many higher dimensional sources at this one moment in time… She has all of the higher dimensional energies of many around her that she’s tuned into at this moment, and she is having a hard time deciding which one to bring in… let us explain. She is connected to her Council of Angels, including Archangel Michael Gabrielle Raphael and Chamuel… She is connected to the inner earth realm of Agartha, represented by Adama of Telos – they are of the higher dimensional awareness who live in the 5th dimensional consciousness… She is connected to her Pleiadian family which is her family on the Pleiadian council and with whom she spent many many many many lifetimes after the creation of her soul…She lived there with them in the higher dimensions starting in the fifth and going up through the seventh and higher …. See there are many in the higher dimensions now who are “around” your world.
As you all begin to raise your frequencies and vibrations into the higher dimensions, you too will begin to sense or pick up on communications from many of these higher dimensional beings, including the angels, the archangels, the beings in the Inner Earth, and the star beings surrounding your earth… There are many many star beings surrounding your world now. We of the Pleiades have the strongest ties with Goldenlight, as she did spend many many eons with us in our faraway home and has not had many earth lives. We are with her now to assist her in this Ascension process just as we are with you to assist you in your ascension process; that is, those of you who have ties with the Pleiadian realm. Not all of you do; some of you have ties with Sirius or Andromeda or Arcturus. So as you raise your vibrations and frequencies – and this is inevitable for many of you as this was your plan before you came here – you will begin to be able to have telepathic communication with us just as the channel is now having with us. For this transmission is simply her tuning into our telepathic message which we are sending to her for transcription. She does have a loving soul contract (pre-birth agreement chosen by her) to be a communicator with the higher dimensions so that this is somewhat “hardwired” into her being… as she does this in service and love, and with a sense of joy and great fulfillment. It is a pleasure for her and one that she signed up for before she came here… that is why it is with ease that she can bring these messages in.
So going back to skipping time and jumping time and higher dimensional abilities… Now this “jumping time” is something that you will begin to do, especially as your awareness of it increases. This is true of all the higher dimensional abilities including telepathy, teleportation, bi-location, and levitation… Of which you are all capable by the way, it is simply your brains that have the catching up to do and the realizing that you have always had these abilities. So begin to train your brain – which remember is a physical organ – so that it can now follow your consciousness, rather than the other way around. Begin to train your brain that it is indeed not only possible but okay to transcend time… it is okay to transcend the calendar… it is okay to teleport… it is okay to levitate… change your brain that these things are possible and “okay”… Your brain will quickly follow suit and begin to accept these messages from your higher consciousness to be true. It will then assist your body in complying with these new “truths”, and that will begin a process wherein your whole being will become “on-board” with these new abilities which are being awakened within you and from within you.
Exciting to say the least! This is a new era for the human earth being… this is the beginning of the awakening of the superhuman, the new human which is a higher dimensional human, and you are all a part of this exciting transformation! What a joy to be a part of …what a beautiful and exciting experience this must be for you All. We of the angelic realm, the Inner Earth Agarthan Realm and the Pleiadian and other star system realms, fully support you in this endeavor. We are here for you only when asked… we all participate in the law of non-interference which simply states that we cannot interfere in your personal and spiritual growth unless we are asked, although there is a small clause to that law which is if you were going to be doing anything as a species to somehow destroy your species or the planet then we could interfere to help prevent this; such as in the disarming of nuclear weapons. But other than this clause, we are practicing noninterference until the day that your vibrations and frequencies are high enough to intersect with ours. When this occurs… when you have raised your vibrations and frequencies and you reach the activation of 80% of your higher-dimensional abilities such as telepathy… This is the point at which we will meet because you will be of a frequency that resonates with ours.
We are excited for this to occur and know that it will not be “long” now, as many of you continue to raise your frequency of vibration to match ours. Of course for us – being outside of time – we can tune into this happening in the Now moment, as all happens simultaneously in the Now in the higher dimensions, as we are outside of time.  We are here to assist you as needed on both an individual and collective basis… And as you go quietly within during your meditations, connect in first with your higher self, your multidimensional self and your own personal spiritual guides. You may begin to awaken now to your ties and connections with other star systems such as the Pleiades Sirius Arcturus Orion Andromeda and many others. Connect in with us of the archangelic realm if you wish… I Archangel Michael am ever near should you need my assistance with your ascension to the higher dimensions and stand ever ready to protect you in a golden energy shield so that no harm will come to you in your travels. I Archangel Gabriel and I archangel Chamuel and I archangel Raphael also surround you in a beautiful aura of golden energy and love and We all love you most dearly. We send you our love and light in this now moment, and also send a nurturing loving energy to each of you, bathing and surrounding your being in the beautiful love of Source Creator Light. Many blessings to you all as you begin to gleefully and joyfully skip about and outside of Time and begin to transcend the illusion of your former 3rd and 4th dimensional realities as part of the Divine Creator’s Loving light-filled Plan.
Channeled by Goldenlight, www.thegoldenlightchannel.com. © The Golden Light Channel. Please include this copyright and credit, and full message without alteration when re-posting this message.
original message: http://thegoldenlightchannel.com/council-of-angels-archangel-michael-pleiadian-council-via-goldenlight-jumping-outside-of-time
*Andrew Bojarski’s 10/11/13 channeling, “Saint Germain – How Teleportation Will Change Your World”: http://awakeningtohigherlove.com/2013/10/11/saint-germain-how-teleportation-will-change-your-world/
Another synchronicity that occurred on my “second Sunday” of October 6, 2013 was reading this sentence from Stankov’s Universal Law:
Find the key of timelessness and you have overcome this time.
I ‘m BUDDHA
I am the Enlightened