sábado, octubre 12, 2013

I love you – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn - October 12, 2013




23324_536337373051928_907460147_n
(Translated from original language german)
I love you, my child. I love you just as you are. Whether you think you would have flaws or you were not worthy of my love. I love you anyway. I love your laughter, your alleged errors and slips. I love it when you look in the mirror and you say to yourself: I love you!
I love you, I love you, I love you!
I can tell you just never enough. I love you in all your beauty. You are beautiful to me namely. You are infinitely beautiful and valuable. Every one of you. No matter what you do or do not do, I love you, my child, endlessly and in all eternity. ~
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://thesilverplatinumflame.wordpress.com/